(image from this post)
somehow i got lucky, and i’m headed to the beach again this weekend. i am SO SO SO excited! in the spirit of vacation, here’s a little round up of my favorite beach/vacation/pool day essentials that don’t break the bank.
- i’m very into the idea of a one piece, so i ordered this one from amazon because it was unique and cheap. unfortunately, i’m a smidge too tall for it, but i definitely recommend it! the quality seemed decent for less than $20 and bonus: it’s padded.
- i ordered this leave in conditioner for post beach/sun hair and this solar recovery body spray for when i (inevitably) get burned. i got burned last weekend at the pool and sprayed the solar recover on immediately and my burn healed fast and didn’t peel!
- obsessed with this beach towel!!!
- these are my favorite flip flops this season. i have them in brown and gold, and i just ordered the black. they’re SO comfortable and don’t look sloppy.
- these havaianas are my favorite flip flops for the pool. and they last FOREVER. i’ve had both of my pairs for 2 or 3 years.
- j.crew makes my favorite swim suits and they have so many cute options on sale right now for amazing prices. i’m IN LOVE with this long sleeved, zip up one piece.
- i grabbed this beach bag in black last year and its perfect.
- taking into the water and in a dark, dark wood for this beach trip.
- i have two of the wet brush hair brushes because they are literally the best for brushing wet hair. i keep one in my pool bag at all times.
- my throw on and go to the beach hat.