(image from this post)
i feel like i say this a lot but MAN this was a long week. i was starting to wonder if friday was ever going to come.
also, i realize that i say love approximately 76 times in this short post, but i can’t help it. i just really love a lot of things right now!!
- i really need to stop shopping as much as i do. i really appreciated these tips on giving up shopping for lent.
- speaking of not shopping, i just bought this mustache pullover because how am i supposed to not buy wildfox at that price?!
- rag & bone is having an awesome sale right now. up to 75% off so many great things-including my favorite boots!
- i will definitely be using merritt’s tips for trip planning for our upcoming ireland trip.
- i got these lace up gladiators this week and i LOVE them. they’re so comfortable and i’m seriously considering buying another color. i also have these in my shopping cart as we speak!
- i also just ordered these sandals from banana republic’s friends and family event (clearly, i’m on a sandal kick).
- making liz’s healthy peanut butter cups ASAP.
- i am SO into the new FX mini series “feud.” my dad scared the crap out of me as a child with “whatever happened to baby jane” and “hush hush sweet charlotte” (if you’ve never seen these movies i highly recommend them-so scary but SO GOOD). when i saw FX ryan murphy was doing a series about the infamous feud between bette davis and joan crawford, i couldn’t wait. i love history and i love hollywood trivia, so i’m very obsessed. i’ve been reading articles all week about how crazy both actresses were, and this story about their oscars drama is insane. i can’t wait to see what happens in the rest of the series!
- i’m loving the big little lies series, too. since i read the book, i love reading theories about the murder and how the series will turn out. if you haven’t yet, read the book!! the twist is so twisty and so good you won’t even see it coming.
- i really love this neutral look on jess.
- to answer james’s question-YES, i am a homebody.
- i am so incredibly guilty of racking up mindless and useless hours of screen time. really trying to use some of hallie’s tips, starting with putting my phone down and focusing on whats actually important.
- can’t wait to try this strawberry margarita spritzer recipe once it gets warm again (eye roll emoji).
- two of my favorite (and most competitive) friends have birthdays coming up in april, and i’m really considering getting them this inflatable ring toss game for sunday funday competitions on the go.
- this barry’s bootcamp-esque workout is my favorite right now.