GUYS I DID THREE BLOG POSTS THIS WEEK LOOK AT ME GO!!
okay enough self praise. here are fifteen links for your winter weather weekend reading enjoyment 🙂
- i was very into the all black attire at the golden globes, for obvious moral reasons and also because all of the crowd shots looked SO chic. this should be a thing every year, powers at be. here’s a good round up of all the best looks.
- the bachelor is back which means alice’s perfect recaps are back, too!
- have you guys seen the greatest showman yet? if you haven’t, stop reading this and buy tickets RIGHT NOW. its so good and i have watched this video of keala settle singing “this is me” during pre production at least 50 times and i cry every time.
- i don’t love chicken pot pie, but liz’s skinny chicken pot pie recipe looks so good and seems like the perfect thing to make during the actual winter we’re having this year.
- OBSESSED with justin timberlake’s new song. i haven’t stopped listening to it. he also just announced his man of the woods world tour and he will be in nashville may 9 HINT HINT to anyone that wants to get me a gift….
- SO EXCITED for julia’s dress line. she’s one of my favorite bloggers and i can’t wait to see what her collection looks like.
- i just finished binging the marvelous mrs. maisel and i loved every second of it. everything about it is just so incredibly charming, i can’t believe it took me this long to watch it. apparently everyone can watch it for free this weekend. its only 8 episodes so you have time to binge it all and still have a life 🙂
- i’ve been following carly’s meditation journey all year. i’m still on the fence about it, but becoming more and more convinced with each new post. she did a guest post on the stripe summarizing her mediation experience and considering my most recent panic attack lasted about 2 hours, i’m seriously considering starting my own meditation journey.
- these peanut butter cookies are so so easy and the best for last minute events because you probably already have these ingredients at home. i haven’t made them in forever, but i made them yesterday for the kids i nanny and remembered how much i love them.
- while “iced in” this weekend, i’m going to finally read a wrinkle in time. somehow i missed reading it in elementary school and i feel like its something i should do before the movie comes out in march.
- free people is having a random 50% off 50 items sale today! thinking about this thermal, this henley, and this dress. these booties are also pretty great.
- this twitter thread of as seen on tv gifs is HYSTERICAL.
- wait…jude law is dumbledore in the upcoming fantastic beasts movie?! how did i miss this?!
- i’ve gotta talk about this dress. after seeing 3 (maybe it was 4?) bloggers post about it and rave about how flattering it is, i pulled the trigger. based on the reviews, i sized up. it came in the mail and i was PUMPED. i immediately put it on and planned to wear it that day, only to realize it looked HORRIBLE on me. HORRIBLE. did i just get a bad dress? because when i say every blogger has this frock, i’m talking that no less than 10 have posted about it. and they’re all different body types?! what am i missing here? whats wrong with me! (if you want to see different people wearing it check out a southern drawl, dani austin, brighton the day, and lauren loves)
- have y’all ever tried a retinoid? i’m still not completely certain what it does, but i’ve been using this one by the ordinary and i’m very into how my skin’s been looking lately.